Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Calendar

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are ready to get back into crafting. I've been working on a cross stitch birth record for a nephew that is due in April and I spent a large part of yesterday in my scrap space creating 10 layouts for my middle daughter's scrapbook. I'll try to post those eventually....I still have a lot from the holiday gift giving to share.

I made my parents a calendar of pictures of the kiddos for Christmas this year. I did it for them two years ago too, when it was just my oldest. I'll post the calendar in parts and September will not be posted because it features naked baby butts.

Cover page: All papers KI Memories, numbers are American Crafts Thickers

January: White Cardstock is Archiver's, Blue patterned paper is American Crafts.

February: Pink Cardstock is Archiver's, patterned paper is American Crafts, Large Flower is Bo Bunny, Green chipboard embellishment is K&Company Amy Butler and buttons are Making Memories and Stampin' Up.

No comments: