Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Supplies Used: BoBunny patterned papers, Archivers blue cardstock, Bazzill Bling cardstock, Fiskars Threading Water Punch, Cricut with the Storybook cartridge.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
My featured promotions:
- All items will be on sale. I will be reducing the prices so they will be listed at the reduced price, not the original.
- All custom orders will receive free shipping. Some custom items I offer include: perpetual calendars, annual calendars, Christmas cards, invitations, thank you cards, favor boxes, gift bags and etched glassware. (My favorite idea for etched glassware is a casserole dish with the last name etched into the backside of it. You can read the name properly through the glass and it's a great personalized gift....I'm thinking wedding presents!) Have a different idea? Ask! I will work with you to try to make it work.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I would love to help in any way I can!
I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving and the long weekend!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Follow this link to find out more information or click on the blinkie on the right hand side of the page. GOOD LUCK!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
The following blogs are doing AMAZING giveaways. It follows right along with their work. Even if you don't enter the contests, you will be inspired when you leave these blogs!
Creating From the Heart
The August kit is sold out, so you can't even buy it any more. To check out the Scarlet Lime website and see what you could win, click here.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Here's what you need to do to enter:
Anyone can join, here's what you need to do to enter:
1) Become a follower of The Cuttlebug Spot. (If you are already a follower you met the first step).
2) Post a link to this contest on your blog. If you don't have a blog you can start one at blogspot.com.
3) Leave a comment to this post with a link back to your blog post.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Check out the post here: SEI 100th Post Giveaway!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Lately I have been doing a lot of buying and not much scrapping. So my goal between now and September 18th is to create 50 layouts out of the supplies I currently have. This may have to be adjusted if I have to have hip surgery, but I REALLY want to get back into my scrap area and do more creating.
This last weekend I made 20 layouts. It felt SO good. Now if I can continue to find time to create more layouts. I do have a cross stitch that is high priority right now, but sometimes you need a break. :)
Friday, June 26, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
Saturday, May 2, 2009
I used a packet of paper left over from a Scrap Mania at Archiver's and a plain chipboard letter painted red with Making Memorie's paints.
I hope you are having a FABULOUS National Scrapbooking Day and I hope to add more things as I'm able to. Have to take pictures first. :)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
October: Papers by K&Company, Bat by K&Company, Ribbon, Crow and button by Making Memories, Chipboard with window and bat by SEI
November: Paper by Archivers, photo corners by We R Memory Keepers, all others unknown.
December: Papers by KI Memories, Ribbon and Believe title by We R Memory Keepers, Bell Stickers by Mrs. Grossman and Present by Soft Spoken.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
June: All papers and embellishments by KI Memories.
July: All papers by American Crafts, So Happy Together embellishment by K&Company
Monday, January 5, 2009
1. Spend one nap time a week scrapbooking.
2. Get caught up with printing off my pictures. (I've been working on this for awhile. 50 free prints a month from artscow.com helps, but I still plan on using half of my scrapbooking budget a month to getting pictures printed off. I have A LOT of pictures to print off...I haven't printed off any for my youngest and I'm caught up through June of 2008 with the older two. I don't even want to think about family or vacation pictures.)
3. Finish through January 1, 2009, of all three of my kids' albums. (I have through June 2007 done for my son and December of 2007 for my middle daughter, nothing for the youngest. This is a lofty goal, but luckily I am usually a speedy scrapper and I will have a couple of opportunities this year to spend 2 to 3 days just scrapping, which means lots of pages done. I know a lot of people don't do chronological and almost kind of frown upon it, but I can't scrap any other way, I want to have all my pages for a certain time period done and then set it aside to admire.)
4. Send cards for all birthdays and anniversaries in 2009.
5. Finish my scrap room set up and organization. (This involves figuring out a configuration for and putting up wall shelves in the corner of my space. I'm hoping to get this done in March.)
6. Get all my layouts into scrapbooks. (This is a daunting task, just because I don't like doing this. I would rather spend my scrapping money on supplies to make more layouts and my scrapping time actually scrapping. I probably have over 100 layouts not in scrapbooks right now....hey at least some of them are in page protectors!)
7. Do one crop a month, either here at home or out with my mom or sister-in-law.
8. Do more daily journaling about things that the kids say or do and who they are. (I need to get out a notebook and just write down those things that the kids say or do that crack me up, warm my heart or make me roll my eyes. I really want to remember their quirks and sweet moments in my scrapbooks.)
Now on to the calendar!
March: cardstock by Archivers, patterned paper by American Crafts, can't remember anything else. :)
April: cardstock by Archiver's, chipboard letters by Heidi Grace, flowers by Making Memories, butterfly by DCWV and I can't remember who makes the rain drops.
May: paper, word stickers, chipboard word by K&Company, felt flourish by Fancy Pants, flowers, buttons and bracket by Making Memories.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Cover page: All papers KI Memories, numbers are American Crafts Thickers
January: White Cardstock is Archiver's, Blue patterned paper is American Crafts.
February: Pink Cardstock is Archiver's, patterned paper is American Crafts, Large Flower is Bo Bunny, Green chipboard embellishment is K&Company Amy Butler and buttons are Making Memories and Stampin' Up.