Sunday, February 22, 2015

Perpetual Calendar

Due to an unexpected and long bout of the stomach flu here in our house, I did not get to blog at all last week. Everyone seems to be healthy again and the house is back in order, which means I am back too!

Today's project is a perpetual calendar. This was an idea I came up with awhile ago so that I had all birthdays and anniversaries in one place. I wanted to create something that would stand up on a desk or shelf, so it would be easily accessible. That means I wanted it to look nice too, since it would be sitting out all the time.

The perpetual calendar pictured today is for sale for $30.  I had a lot of fun designing it again and I just love that it's cute AND functional! All of the papers are from the same product line, so they work together nicely.


Each page has a list of all the dates for that month and can be easily filled in with birthdays and anniversaries.
 
 
The pages flip over and the calendar remains upright, so it is easy to see what cards or phone calls need to happen in the coming month.

 
I ha some fun with some of the holidays. I may be biased since we have one, but I LOVE this little black cat.

 
A little sparkle to end the year!


I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!