Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hand Stitched Heart

It's snowing here! It may not seem exciting to some of you, but I despise seeing grass in my yard during the winter time. If it's going to be chilly, it might as well be covered with pretty snow! :)

Today's card was a bit more involved than most of the cards I have made in the past. You will see in the picture below that it is a completely hand stitched pink heart on shimmery red paper. I popped it up off the white card to give it some dimension.


On the inside of the card I first stamped a red heart followed by a black "Love" sentiment. I "LOVE" how it turned out!

 
This card took quite a bit longer to make than my other projects and cards, so the price is $7 each.  I've got several more cards to share this week...And so far I'm loving them all! Must be that love is in the air!

No comments: