Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cabin Fever

Today was a busy Saturday for us.  I had training at my new job in a group home, went out and bought a bunch of supplies to make cards and gift card holders, and went and got a haircut.  I've also been working away on new things to put in my store.  I haven't made an official decision as to where I'm going to sell....Etsy or ShopHandmade, but as soon as things are loaded and ready for purchase, I will let you know and link to the store.  I'm very excited about what I've been working on and can't wait to make more things in the coming weeks.

I'm also looking into doing a show in November, but I need to see if I can get the day off from my job....I'll let you know about that too.

I'm exhausted, but wanted to share a layout with you before I curled up with my latest Netflix DVD.  This layout has 6 pictures in it, which is great for the size of the page.  I may have used a sketch site for this one, but I have no idea which one, so if this looks like your sketch, let me know.  I want to give credit where credit is due!

These are all pictures from the dock at my parents' cabin.  The kids love to walk down there and look to see what they can see in the lake.  They're also getting old enough now that they can fish off the dock, or practice their casting.


Supplies:  All items are Crate paper, except for buttons, which are from my mixed up button drawer.  :)

No comments: