Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentine's Mason Jar

I LOVE mason jar projects. I think they can be a great little gift or fun décor item. While working on this cute little Valentine's mason jar, I go SO many ideas for fun and unique ways to use them in at many different events. I was excitedly texting my mom and cousin about all the ideas that came pouring out of me...I just couldn't keep them to myself! Keep watching the blog for more fun ideas with mason jars!

Here is a picture of it filled with sweetheart candies. What a great little teacher's gift for Valentine's! There are so many little things you could throw in there to fit the person you are giving it to. I love the diversity of it!



And here is a picture of I with a tealight candle. LOVE this look. And this is where the ideas started flowing for weddings and gatherings!


This project was made using a simple Kerr mason jar. I tore a page from an old book and mod podged it onto the jar. I added some pink glitter while the mod podge was wet to give it a slight sparkle and tied the bow around the neck. Love it! These jars are running at $5 each, you provide the fillers. They can be customized for an additional charge.

I hope you all have an amazing Thursday!

No comments: