Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentine's Pillow Box Favor

Sometimes when you're creating, you get lucky and have all these ideas pouring out of you. Or maybe it's unlucky....because you want to work on them all, but can only do one at a time! This week I have been working on some Valentine's projects, and as I was making favors I was bombarded with ideas on how to change them up and use them in a million different ways! Hopefully I bottled some of that inspiration up for those weeks when it feels like nothing is working like you want it to!
 
Like I mentioned, I have been working on Valentine's projects this week, specifically favors or small gifts you can give at a get together or to a friend of teacher. A lot of these ideas will translate to other themes.
 

Today I am featuring a Valentine's Pillow Box. I buy these clear pillow boxes at a local paper supply store. I stamped a flourish directly onto the plastic using Staz On ink, there are flourishes on both sides of the box. On this box I used twine, but I have used ribbon and paper in the past to get the look I wanted. The heart is silver heat embossed and hand cut.

These pillow boxes are offered for $3 each without the candy or $3.50 each with the candy already in them.

I'll be back on Wednesday with a fun way to give lip balm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Melissa!