Friday, January 30, 2015

Lip Balm Valentine's Favors - Last Day!

Today is the last day of Valentine's favor projects. But never fear, I'll be back next week with more Valentine's projects and cards!

Today's project would be great for any girl or woman in your life. It is a heartshaped lip balm card! The circular eos lip balms fit perfectly in the center of these hearts for a fun and creative gift! I would have loved this back when I was a tween or teen!


This little Valentine card favor is just $1, you provide the lip balm. A variety of styles and colors are available for these cards, and eos comes in a wide range of colors and flavors, so we can be creative!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I'll be back next week with more Valentine's projects to set your heart a flutter.

No comments: